-
November 26th, 2005, 05:32 AM
#1
Inactive Member
There are certain dolls that I have no real desire to ever get. Samantha and Molly are the two historicals I have never had much of an interest in. But whenever I read their books Im like...oooohhh, I love their time period I want their stuff. Even though I feel no real connection to their characters, I end up wanting them because I get so drawn into their time period. Its especially wierd with Molly because I dont like hardly anything from her collection. I think its because Im such a geek for history. But who really knows.
Am I alone on this, or do others do it too?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks